Are there are issues in your life that won’t go away and can’t be ignored?
Are there conversations you are dreading but can’t avoid?
Are you looking for solutions that are fully authentic, empowering, and bring out your best – while genuinely benefitting all stakeholders?
Rev. Cat’s ministry, The Path of Joy: Empowering Solutions Benefitting All, supports people who want to clear the obstacles to having their most fulfilling life.
Give your best to others and the world without losing yourself and what matters to you in the process. Supporting the highest good for everyone is possible!
It’s more possible than you think! Let’s talk!
In a Free Breakthrough Session you will:
– Create clarity about the result you really want
– Uncover the #1 belief holding you back
– Find the essential building block you need to move forward
– Discover what to do right now to get the result you want
Individual sessions and group programs are available in person, by phone, and online.
Stop doing what doesn’t work!
- Silently pretending it doesn’t really hurt or matter (yes it does!)
- Denying and minimizing “it will get better” (how long have you been waiting?)
- Deferring and justifying “it’s for the best” or “this is the last time” (no, it isn’t)
- Pressuring and pushing (even if you get your way, resistance will undermine you later)
- Leaving bitter and resentful (depressing, lonely, and hopeless)
Are you part of a work group, community, or congregation in conflict? To make 90% of your problems resolve themselves more easily than you imagined Click here
Develop the skills and practices to resolve tension and conflict – within yourself and with others – to create the life you want while benefitting everyone. How does transformative change happen? Click here.
It’s time to set yourself free! Your Path of Joy is Waiting!
There is no more powerful – or Sacred – way to live!
“Don’t let anyone rob you of your joy. It remains the catalyst to change the world.” – Rev. Greg Stewart
Schedule a Free Breakthrough Session for yourself or to learn more about a free group consultation for your congregation, organization, or community!
Questions? Comments? Email Rev. Cat by using the contact form here.